Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Smell goods in my house

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Smell goods in my house

My sister walked into my house this past weekend and one of the first comments she made was how she wished that her house smelt as good as mine. I love to have a home that smells good. I've tried so many different smell goods and most of the time nobody notices, or they smell horrible. Neither thing is a good thing. Then I tried a new product called Renuzit Tri Scents and it transformed my home. It's hard sometimes when you have a baby and diapers and all the lovely smells that babies can make in your home. Sure, they're cute and can smell pretty, but that only goes so far to be honest. Renuzit Tri Scents helps out with covering the smells that you just don't want others smelling. I know, I know, I should just not be lazy and take the diapers out to the dumpster, but come on.... if you know me, you know that ain't happening. They'll go right in the garbage and they'll stay there until my husband decides to take out the garbage.


I first started out by putting it right next to my garbage can and it did amazing things, people. Things I didn't know things could do! Thank you TriScents! Thank you! Next was in my living room and after all the many compliments I put one upstairs and one in my bathroom as well. It makes things smell so delicious! If you head over to http://www.triscents.com, you can print out a coupon and get your home smelling as good as mine does.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda! Hadn't seen you over at Sweethearts forum in a while and was wondering how Ella (and you and everyone else :) was. Looks like everything is going wonderfully. I love your blog - I wish I was talented enough to do something like this.

Love, Julie

July 2, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home