Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup

Sunday, July 6, 2008


I opened up a book one day not expecting what was going to happen to me. Something about this book wrapped my emotions all up in a ball and threw them all over the place. I fell in love with characters and more than usual. I love books, and I always fall in love with the characters, but I've never been obsessed. I've found an obsession and it almost scares me.

The love that is between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen is unthinkable. There's something about the way that Stephenie Meyer builds these characters up to captivate your soul that is utterly breathtaking. I can't even begin to explain the way I have fallen in love with the Twilight series. I haven't even finished book 3, Eclipse, yet and am almost afraid to. The fourth book Breaking Dawn doesn't come out until August 2nd and I shutter to even imagine what I'm supposed to do after that. At least I know that I'll have something to look forward. Stephenie Meyer is rewriting Twilight through the eyes of Edward..... simply genius.

If you are looking for a story that will literally leave you yearning for more and more then I HIGHLY suggest you start reading the Twilight series. I don't think you'll be let down and if you are ~ I'm shocked.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Sounds like a great book/series!

July 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I tore through all three in very short order. I can't wait for the fourth to come out.

July 7, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home