Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Young Love

Monday, July 7, 2008

Young Love

The talk that us moms love to have with our sons begins a little something like this........

"You're going to meet the girl of your dreams one day, and you're gonna treat her like a princess right?"

This was my son's reply..........

"Yeah, mom, and I can have babies."

"Um, Yeah Jayden, but after you get married."

"Mom, how about with Alexis? She's my girl."

"Of course, Jayden."

and then I look back and he's staring into the air and says, "ahhh, she's so dreamy."

Do you think it's too early to have 'the talk'? I'm getting a little worried here with how in love he is with this girl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home