Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just Rude!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just Rude!

I think it's only right that if you're in someone's home and they're watching something that they watch everyday that you leave the TV alone. My whole morning was ruined and I'm going to rant about it right now.

I watch Regis & Kelly in the mornings and I absolutely love them. I then follow that by The View. It's how my morning starts and I feel like my day is scattered if it isn't started this way. Yes, I know, I'm odd.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world that think it's okay to just turn the channel. Not only do they change the channel, but they change it to something that I DESPISE. Sportscenter. I love sports, but Gino overdid the whole Sportscenter thing, and it's a rule that it isn't allowed to be on in the mornings. So, this wonderful visitor at my house had the audacity to turn what I was watching to Sportscenter. I was furious. Fuming inside with hate, and hate is bad. Very bad. Yet, I took a deep breath and said, "I was watching that, and besides Sportscenter isn't allowed on in the mornings in my home." I was ignored.

I then went upstairs and started working - and I watched Kelly & Regis & The View in my room/office.

I think it was rude. I'm not happy about it. Okay, I feel better now that it's aired on my blog for the whole world to see. Not that the whole world comes here to read, and hopefully my father-in-law doesn't, because I guess that wouldn't be a good thing. We'd have World War IV in the family and I guess that would suck.... or would it? Evil grin placed here.

Okay... I'm done. Thanks for listening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home