Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I'm a Nerd.... go ahead and laugh at me

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm a Nerd.... go ahead and laugh at me

Glasses nowadays are getting cuter and cuter!! I love the different frames that are out there. Sometimes I'm kinda sad that I don't have to wear them. I know, I'm a nerd. But sometimes I want to look sophisticated and cute like all those other girls. Maybe I should just buy a pair for play. Yes, I know, nerd.

However, if you need some glasses and are looking for lots of cute, stylish frames, then you should be heading over to zennioptical.com to check out what they have to offer. They deals that start at $8.00! That's hardly anything at all. I especially LOVE these frames right here.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home