Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Happy Birthday, Jayden

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jayden

I really cannot believe that my little boy is already 7 years old. People always say to treasure every second, because it flies by so fast. Heck, I even tell people that, but I am noticing myself that it's flying by so much faster than I imagined.

You've grown into such an amazing little boy, and you shock me daily with the things that come out of your mouth.

I just want you to know today and always that you will ALWAYS be my baby boy and that I love you so much! I'm so proud of the wonderful boy and big brother that you've become.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home