Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Update on my brother

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update on my brother

My brother got his job and this is his first week working. He hasn't been so bad to have around, but I still am ready for him to go. He's totally taken over Jayden's room, and that's by far the most irritating part. He doesn't do much around the house to help.

I feel really bad for his baby. My niece, Alana, is such a cute baby girl, and she's in the saddest situation. Her dad isn't around, and her mom parties, gets drunk and breastfeeds her. That alone KILLS me.

I wasn't the most perfect mom in the world with Jayden. Well, I was pretty darn close to it, but there was a year where I didn't make the best decisions. However, partying around your children is not okay. Breastfeeding while drinking is not okay. My heart is breaking for this little girl, and I'm helpless. There's nothing that I can do. She was supposed to bring Alana up here this month and now she's not. It's sad that I'll never know my niece. My kids will never know their cousin.

I'm not judging her, I'm just sad that I expected so much more out of her. I go on her myspace and cringe. All I can do is keep that baby in my prayers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home