Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Heads Up

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heads Up

The other day Jayden was in the bath and Ella was in there talking with him. She was secretly in her head trying to figure out how she could get herself in the bath tub with him. How do I know this as I'm sitting in the other room? She does it every single time I'm in the bath. She tries to launch her foot over the side of the tub.

I told Gino continuously stay in there with her! He thought I was crazy. There's no way she's going to get in there with him.

LUCKILY ~ Supermom was in the bathroom with her phone to snap pics when Ella flips over into the tub. She was so proud of herself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home