Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: He's Worthy!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's Worthy!

Gino went to meet with the Bishop tonight and was interviewed for the Aaronic Priesthood. Just another stepping stone that puts a smile on my face and warm fuzzies inside.

I never thought I'd be here in my life and I'm so happy that I finally am. I look back at the stupid mistakes I made and could kick myself in the butt, but I think I need to be thankful for those mistakes, because if it wasn't for those mistakes maybe we wouldn't be where we are today.

Life is so short, and you never know when your time is going to come. Today on our way to karate there was an accident on the other side of the freeway. The entire front of the SUV was demolished. I started to cry. I felt absolutely horrible for the poor family that was about to receive the news that they lost someone they loved. I honestly do not believe that there were any survivors in the front seat. It literally was smashed to nothing.

We could wake up tomorrow and it could be our last day. That is how I want to live my life. I want to feel reassured that if I was to die tomorrow would I be proud and happy of the way I was living my life and treating the ones that I love. I can say now that I would be.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks, Amanda! Good to "see" you again! Your kids look like they're doing great! What a couple of cuties...

Yes, it is hard to believe how fast they're growing. Just a year ago we had tiny babies in our arms!

October 16, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home