Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Week's Goals

Monday, October 20, 2008

Week's Goals

Well, the Flylady is in the Master Bedroom this week. Thinking I might need to jump on in and get to working on my Master Bedroom/Office.

I have goals for this week! Here they are:

1) Do a total of 10 loads of laundry (I let it get a little out of control ~ surprise surprise)

2) Get tenant files moved into the new plastic tote filing thingys I bought ~ this way Ella can't get them.

3) Financial reports done by Friday - I HAVE TO DO THIS!

4) I'm trying to work on my evening routine. It's important for me to have my living room picked up and my kitchen clean for me to wake up to. My goal for this week is practice doing this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I have a much better morning when I do this.

Goals for Jayden:

1) Make sure he practices EVERY SINGLE NIGHT this week on his piano
2) Get his karate notebook put together and work with him on his code of ethics
3) Practice Reading every night

No goals for Ella

Goals for Marriage:

1) Stay positive and don't nag

and that's it on Goals for Marriage :) that's a REALLY hard goal!

Okay ~ so these are the things I'm working on this week - I'll regroup on Friday and see how I did.

Today my friend Jenise is up from Sacramento visiting. We're going to the pumpkin patch today and **whispers** we might have some video of it to upload if I get my Flip video camera like I wanted YAY!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Great goals. I used to do Flylady but have gotten away from it. I was thinking I need to do it again so I can get things under control.

October 20, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home