Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Patience

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Patience

Love is patient.

I read that and almost cringed. Patient???? I am not very patient. I am not very patient at all, but I love. I love my children with all my heart and soul. I love my husband. Yet, I am not extremely patient with them, and that makes me sad. The people that I love the most in this world are the people that I should be most patient with.

In prayers every night I pray that I might have more patience for my children. I've never thought to ask for patience with my husband, but I have realized that I should. He deserves it just as much as my precious children do. I've noticed ever since I've asked for help in this area that I've dramatically changed. I have much more patience than I had before with the kids.

I want the people I love to feel loved, so I guess I start with patience.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home