Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Superstar Kids

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Superstar Kids

For the past few weeks Ella's been saying please. She says it anytime that she wants something. The cutest is when she gets a book and comes running over saying boo boo boo and then peeeaaase peeeaaase peeeassse and screams it if you don't do what it is that she's saying please for. It's really cute.

Something else that I thought was adorable is she's been noticing if something bad is going to happen when she watches cartoons she's says, "Uh oh! DON'T" This is like if they're going to run into something, or like in Enchanted when Jizelle is hanging off the big board (UGH I can't think of what these things are called) you know, in the beginning of the movie when she's knocking on the castle door when she's in New York and slips and is hanging on. Ella was yelling NO! DON'T!! UH OH!!! It was so neat to see how smart she is and how she knew that she in was trouble. Watching this little girl's brain work is really amazing.

She is such a joy to have in my life.

I wanted to say something really quick about my little man. At the last parent teacher conference his teacher told me how he doesn't like to take his spelling test - freaks out with any kind of testing. I would work on his spelling words with him, but I guess it wasn't enough. I felt so bad, but I found the solution. For Christmas he got a Didj and last week we put his spelling words inside of it and on Friday he took his spelling test. His teacher was so proud of him that she brought it out to the car for me to see how well he did! He got 9 out of 10 right - on the word form he mixed up o and r, but it was their first week have to write a sentence after the spelling test and he did it!!!! I'm so proud of him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home