Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I'm Okay!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Okay!!

I have a couple of voice mail's and emails checking on me.... I didn't realize it had been so long LOL. Time flies when you're having fun!

I'm okay. I've been on vacation and started it in Reno and arrived in Sacramento today to do my sister's baby shower tomorrow.

Sunday we'll be on our way home and will be stopping by Gino's parents to visit them. Then, I'll be back to blogging. I had to share this precious picture though, Gino snapped it this morning....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Momzoo said...

How sweet!

February 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so precious!!!

February 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home