Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Pee Pee on the POTTAY

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pee Pee on the POTTAY

Ella is officially being potty trained. It's adorable I must say. She's doing quite well too... shockingly.

Today however, she told me that she had to go potty, so I take her in there and she just sits on her potty and smiles, then says she's done... didn't do anything. So she gets up squats on my rug and pees. I giggled, because boy oh boy.... I can't believe I'm potty training my baby girl.

I love her. I love absolutely everything about her. I love her temper, her smile, her kisses, her hugs, her love, how she snuggles, and her sweet, sweet soul.

My baby is being potty trained, and next blink she'll be starting kindergarten.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home