Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I really am alive.... I promise

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I really am alive.... I promise

Hi blog, if you forgot who I am since I neglect you I'm still Amanda. I still have cute kids, hard kids, funny kids, family drama and I'm still selling food.

Life for us has been wonderful. We've had an extra toddler with us for now 3 weeks. I can pretty much say that I hope God never blesses us with twins.... EVER. In fact, my husband has informed me that we're no longer having any more children.

My niece Alana from Sacramento came to stay with us a few weeks ago, because she comes from a horrible home. A party home, she's been neglected and the whole sad sob story that you can come up in your head probably happened to her.

She's going back to her glorious life she came from tomorrow. Sad... I know. But there's not much I can do about it... besides informed CPS, which will be done.

Here's where the bad part comes in. I'm relieved that she's going to be gone and I hate to say that, but I have been going INSANE. I haven't been able to get my work done, she's very clingy, and I'm EXHAUSTED. I wasn't going to let my brother know that I have her.. he lives here, but I needed a break. I needed my family back even if just for a day. I've realized this week as much as I want to save her, I can't. It is a fight I don't have in me. I wouldn't just be fighting her mom, but I'd be fighting her mom's horrible mom... which would get her over me. I just hope that either her mom cleans up her act or my brother does.... somebody needs to for this poor baby girl's sake. Ella and Alana are only 6 weeks apart.

So this has all been going on with us.... which is why my blog has been neglected. Here's a couple pics I took at Easter..........

THIS IS ALANA







Our Easter was wonderful!!! We went to my inlaws and got to see my husband's grandparents. Definitely enjoyed myself..... as did the kids.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Look at those photos :) Great job and beautiful children.

May 2, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home