Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Friday Favorites

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday Favorites

Yesterday I was so busy I forgot to post my Friday Favorites!!! This is what's scary... every day we wake up loving our life (well, I do) and appreciating the day and it seems like such an important day for some reason. Well, at the end of the week you sit down to think about the best parts of your week, because you didn't write them down ~ and you can't.

  1. I bought a new posturpedic computer chair that I've fallen in love with
  2. On Monday my husband and I accomplished the world in our home ~ we finished projects that we've been working on for a while now. We're still on our organization mission, and are almost completed with the house..... then we move back into the garage.
  3. Ella has still been doing pretty well on her potty training, but still has her accidents - but announces them right away with an, "UH OH!!!! PEEEEEEEEEEE PEE!" Her cuteness kills me I tell you.
  4. I finally found an assistant that won't break the bank! My little sister, Alyssa, came over on Friday and helped me out by cleaning my bathrooms and other things around the house. I decided that I'll be paying her to come over once a week for 4 hours to clean the bathrooms (my most hated job) and then work on projects for my work for me... if needed.
  5. We bought Sophie a new crate because her small one was just plain out too small for her. I'm actually really beginning to love her. I never realized it until just recently. Last night we went to my Grandma's hotel room and she met her dogs for the first time and dang she's so cute!!! However, she did pee on my sister in the car on the way home LOL
  6. Jayden got his yellow belt at Karate!!!! I'm so proud of my little man!

So, next week I'll try to do my Friday Favorites with some pictures from the week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home