Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Some days I tell ya

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some days I tell ya

The potty training with Ella has amazingly been going pretty well. She tells me when she has to pee pee and we go running to her little toilet. I did not expect this AT ALL. I expected her to not understand the concept ~ she's not even 2!

Today was one of those days where you actually stop for a brief second and wonder why you're doing it. Why you're in the spot you're in. I run and run and run. I have a full time job at home that does not involve the kids. I barely keep up the house the way it should be kept up because if I'm not working I'm going to one of the kids' activities.... or taking the dog to puppy training.... EVERY SINGLE DAY THERE'S FRICKEN SOMETHING!

I need a vacation from it all. I visioned myself on a beach with nobody.... guess what, I envisioned a margarita with tequila in it too! Just sitting there on the beach, letting the burning sensation run down my throat and hearing nothing but the waves. But, I'd get a headache, curse myself for drinking when I quit when Gino got baptized (except for the slip up of wine with my friend who's reading this... hehe) and start missing my chaos. That's the weird thing about it all. Somedays you just want to scream, but if it all went away and you were left without it, you'd be even more miserable than you were with it.

Today really sucked. I hope tomorrow is better.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

I've been wanting to take a step back as well. And envision myself staying in a little beach house on the beach. But my children are there too :) And dang, no tequila.

May 2, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home