Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - More than I can handle

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a Motivating Monday - More than I can handle


If you're just joining in:

-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others.

-Please link back to Garibay Soup


-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!


"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ~Mother Teresa

I don't think that this life was ever intended to be easy. I know that we are here to learn and to grow, and a free, easy ride is definitely not going to help us out there. Why does it sometimes have to get downright dirty then?

There is a lot of tragedy in this world, and unimaginable things actually happen to people.... people who you wonder how in the world they do it. They do though. They get through those unimaginable life events, they move on, they grow, they learn, and sometimes they have enough strength to hug someone who is going through what they once endured and give the exact support they need.

I do tell myself often, we will get through this. We always get through everything, and we have experienced some not so fun circumstances. I think back on one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever had to go through and that was losing our baby girl, {Mya}. You hear of 2nd and 3rd trimester losses, but never think it will happen to you. Although it was heart wrenching, I got through it. Although I miss her, I'm still here, and have found happiness in my life regardless of the traumatic even I had to endure.  I have found reason as to why it happened.... because I really, truly believe that everything happens for a reason.... and sometimes we just have to search for that reason.  I found a rainbow at the end of my storm and that rainbow is a beautiful, precious little girl that I can't get enough of.  If there was a Mya, there'd be no Ella.

I wish God didn't trust me as much as he does sometimes, but the thing is he does trust me. He knows that I will find a way to learn and grow from the experiences that I have to go through, but I still sometimes wonder why. I do have enough faith, however, to know there definitely is some reason. If I stick around and try to figure it out I usually find the answer, and then try to accept it, learn from it and more importantly grow from it.

We might not like that God trusts us as much as he does, but the thing is he does trust us, and that in itself is an honor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!  I was bummed to see that my website for Wildtree is not ready yet!  Hopefully they get it up and running tomorrow so you all can go and check out PURE DELICIOUSNESS!  


I am giving away a bag Heavenly Chocolate Mouse and your choice of flavor between (Zesty Lemon, RoastedGarlic or Basil Pesto) 5oz Grapeseed Oil AND some of the Hearty Speghetti Sauce blend, because it's pure DELICIOUSNESS and I want all of you to be able to taste the joy I taste in my home every, single night.  If you love chocolate O.M.G YOU WILL BE IN HEAVEN!  And I LOOOOVE the grapeseed oils..... all of them! 


If you have never heard of Wildtree you should definitely {CLICK HERE} to learn all about feeding your family YUMMY, NATURAL foods.... that are quick to prepare.... easy peasy! 

Will update with my website once it's fixed!! 


FOR 1 ENTRY: LEAVE A COMMENT

FOR 3 ADD'L ENTRIES: LINK UP TO THE INSPIRATIONAL CARNIVAL

FOR 1 ADD'L ENTRY: TWEET ABOUT IT

FOR 1 ADD'L ENTRY: FOLLOW MY BLOG 
FOR 1 ADD'L ENTRY: FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (CLICK BUTTON IN MY HEADER TO TAKE YOU TO MY TWITTER PAGE) I'm @anjyldream



Be sure to leave a comment for each additional entry you qualify for since I will be choosing the winner at random from my comments.


This contest will only be open until 12:00am 9/1/09.... so, basically all of today (8/31/09)  GOOD LUCK!!  Hope to see lots of link ups so I can get my inspirational reading in :)

MCKLINKY IS DOWN.... IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP JUST LEAVE YOUR LINK IN THE COMMENTS AND USE THAT COMMENT FOR THE FIRST LINK UP ENTRY FOR CONTEST.





Photobucket










Labels: , ,

41 Comments:

Blogger Kristal said...

I understand your feelings bout your loss. I have lost 2 babies, 3 if you count spencers twin that was stuck in my tubes and lost before I knew the twin was there.
but I also look at it the same way you do, if I would have had those two babies then I wouldnt have michael or Hannah. I was 13 weeks with both when I miscarried..

**hugs**

August 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

Ha! I can't figure out what the date is. I commented on an old JAMM post. :)

I am so sorry about your loss. I can't imagine that devastation. I am so happy you can feel emotion about it and also that you see the rainbow (Ella) behind the clouds.

That is very motivating Amanda. Luv you!

(okay, I am linking up this week! I finally feel I have something to contribute)

August 30, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Gosfam said...

I know how you feel--I miscarried between my 2 beautiful daughters. I wasn't as far along as you, but I still wonder how things would be now :) I know God will not gives us more we can handle, we have to trust in him as he trusts in us.

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Gosfam said...

I linked up #1

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Gosfam said...

I linked up #3

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Gosfam said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/gosfam/status/3668487032

August 31, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Patty Reiser said...

This quote from Mother Theresa has gotten me through many challenges in life. And I know it will be a favorite for many years to come.

Wishing you a scent-sational Monday!
Patty

August 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Bay said...

Entering my comment for your giveaway ;o) Nice to hear that you have such a positive attitude. I have to admit that my attitude is pretty negative and I really need to change that!

Thanks for the entry.

August 31, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Bay said...

I follow on twitter @queenmotherblog

August 31, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Bay said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/queenmotherblog/status/3669151679

August 31, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger LiveLaughLoveCj said...

It's hard to find appropriate words to say.... I find comfort in your positive attitude about it all. The hope that you instill in others that might read this, that somehow, through it all, it can be okay, that life moves on, but the heart never forgets and keeps on loving what is missing.

August 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger LiveLaughLoveCj said...

LiveLaughLove has Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/LiveLaughLoveCj/status/3669311223

August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger LiveLaughLoveCj said...

I follow your blog gladly.

August 31, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger LiveLaughLoveCj said...

LiveLaughLoveCj follows you on twitter.

August 31, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

There is never anyting that God gives us that we cant handle....although sometimes I feel like he does.Thanks for sharing.I love your idea of motivating monday!

August 31, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anne Y said...

I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you or your family has been going through.

annegyounger(@)gmail(.)com

@anne54304

August 31, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anne Y said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/Anne54304/status/3673556773

August 31, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anne Y said...

I follow you on Twitter

@anne54304

August 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

Your strength has and always will amaze me. You are beautiful inside and out!

August 31, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I linked up #1

August 31, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I linked up #2

August 31, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I linked up #3

August 31, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I follow your blog

August 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I follow your on twitter...you're on of my girls!! :)

August 31, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

I tweeted about the carnival

August 31, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

I am so sorry about your loss - I admire your strength and I do agree with you. We don't see the big picture, do we?

I follow you, I tweeted you - and I will subscribe to your lovely blog.

August 31, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Lesslie said...

every time you talk about Mya, it touches me in a way emotionally, that I will never be able to explain, no matter how many times I hear her story!♥

August 31, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Lesslie said...

Link up 1/3

August 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lesslie said...

Link up 2/3

August 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lesslie said...

Link up 3/3

August 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I linked up on my blog..

August 31, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I also linked up on twitter...since I already follow you lol.

August 31, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Great post! We have more in common than I knew...I've lost 4 babies total...3 were 1st trimester, but my last one was a little girl at 5.5 months. I'm sad to learn that you're part of the club no one wants to be a member of as well. I haven't had time to come up with a post to link up with school starting this week, but love the idea...and I do want to be entered in your giveaway! :-)

August 31, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I also follow your blog...

August 31, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

And follow you on Twitter...:-)

August 31, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Chillirosie said...

It is so hard to understand why our lives follows certain paths....but I think He justs prepares you for something great. Thinking of you.....

August 31, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I linked up 1/3

August 31, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I linked up 2/3

August 31, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I linked up 3/3

August 31, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I sent a tweet about this a few times today. Do you need me to find the status? ha!

August 31, 2009 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

You know I am a twitter stalker too.

August 31, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home