Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Things I Love Thursday - Kid's Internet Browser

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things I Love Thursday - Kid's Internet Browser

I wanted to share something that I TOTALLY LOVE! I'm probably going to post this today for Things I Love Thursday and then again on Works for me Wednesday, because it is that awesome.

Do you have a young child that likes to play on the internet? There is an internet browser FOR THEM! It's called {Kid Rocket} and has preset sites for kids, a timer, a light bright game, helps out with reading... it is AMAZING!  It has on it all of the sites that my son loves to go on already plus some that we never even knew about.

It's the safest way for your kid to play online.... and I love it!

For more Things I Love Thursday go to {Diaper Diaries}

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

So cool! Definitely going to have to check this out.

September 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting about this! I am going to download this onto the kids' computer tomorrow. We so need this in our house. Thanks!

September 3, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Unexpected Bliss said...

Such an awesome idea Im definitely going to do this for Paxton when hes old enough :)

September 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Lesslie said...

is it bad that I played on Kid rocket for like an hour today? LOL

Thanks for posting it though.. :)

September 5, 2009 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger thediaperdiaries said...

Wow, what a great idea. I will DEFINITELY be checking this out!!

September 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home