Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Tackle It Tuesday.... a lovely list of things!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday.... a lovely list of things!

It's been a while since I jumped in the {Tackle It Tuesday} clan, but I feel like I've tackled so much I need to share with the world!
1) I REMODELED MY OWN BLOG!!!!  I thought so many times about hiring someone, because the frustrations were just too much for me, but I DID IT!  I added graphic links under my header, borders around my posts, a Tweetmeme, a 2nd sidebar and DESIGNED MY OWN LINK BUTTONS - there's more things little things I did here and there, and much more that I have planned, but I did it on my own... saved the buck and am satisfied with the results.

2) I FINALLY  got all of the kids' toys out of my living room and built the cute tower lamp that has been sitting in my garage for months just dying to be displayed in my home {now to get some cute picture frames displayed on it}.... this entire corner was TOYS and now it's clean!

3) While my friend Jenise was here visiting I tackled the most amazing thing possible for me.... EVERY, SINGLE PAPER IN MY OFFICE IS FILED AWAY!  You might be sitting there thinking, big deal... oh no, it is a BIG DEAL had I a before and after picture you'd completely understand... my brain is now uncluttered, my office area is now uncluttered, and my friend now has a new IPhone for helping me out.... win/win!!!

4)  I managed to fill a frame that has been displayed on my wall for 2 years w/the pictures that it was bought with!

So, I guess you can say I've tackled LOTS OF STUFF!!!  And hope to tackle much, much more!

Since I have you here, and  you are more than likely a blogger ~ you should check out {THIS POST} that I just posted and let me know your thoughts on it.  Thanks!!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats to you, that's a great feeling. I recently redesigned my blog, too, all by myself, and I am SO not savvy at all that coding & stuff!

September 1, 2009 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Braley Mama said...

Love the blog, nice work! You are a busy bee! :)

September 1, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home