Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Just a Motivating Monday - But Not You

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just a Motivating Monday - But Not You



If you're just joining in:
-Write a blog post about ANYTHING at all that inspires you, or something you feel will inspire others. 

-Please link back to Garibay Soup
 

-Please snag my Just a Motivating button on your post.


-I hope that we can all go and visit each other's blogs and read what everyone has linked up ~ I hope that this carnival can bring more traffic for you :) So, spread the comment love!
 




Today for Just a Motivating Monday I'm going to post a quote that inspires me and just jot a few notes that are on my mind about it.


Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. ~ Jim Rohn


I think it's so important for us to know that just because others do something, you don't have to follow them. This quote to me is so awesome, because I'm currently striving on growing. Personal growth is HUGE for me right now, and I have to sometimes know that others may do things this way.... but I don't have to.  Especially when you see the people around you doing things that don't help them grow.


Most importantly, I don't have to leave my future in some else's hands. Scariest thing ever!


Really read and take it in. Try to think about how you can apply these things to your life and how you can grow so much from it.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

This totally hits home with me!

December 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me link up and your heartfelt comments on my post. Hope your motivating Monday is running into Tuesday and beyond.

December 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home