Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Beautiful, Beautiful Babies

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Beautiful, Beautiful Babies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was FREEZING!!!!!!! My poor kids were suffering....I'm going to try to get some pictures of them again... maybe on Christmas when we're in California... but these ones are so precious I thought I'd share.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful children!

December 24, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Erin Bassett said...

I think your photos are getting better & better! -Such cute subject too!! ;)

December 27, 2009 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Adorable pics of your kids.

January 4, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home