Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: A Year of Personal Growth

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Year of Personal Growth

This is my year to.........................................
Photobucket



2010 ~ I'm not big on resolutions. I've tried them, I forget about them, and my life continues on without them. So I've dedicated this year to personal growth.  Personal growth to me, most importantly happens not only in one's self but also within their family.  I want to map out a little bit and sortof get a blue print going for how I will be going about my personal growth.


SELF:  


~ Read at least 10 pages of motivational reading EVERY DAY
~ Plan out my days.... do not wing it!
~ Spend 20 minutes every day silencing my mind
~ Scripture reading every day
~ Avoid any and all negativity!  Gossip, downers, complainers... you get the point.


FAMILY:


~ Ensure that my family goes to church EVERY SUNDAY
~ Preplan and have Family Home Evening EVERY MONDAY
~ Make sure that I set time aside that is ONLY for the kids
~ Make sure that I set time aside that is ONLY for my husband
~ Make sure that I set time aside that is ONLY for us as a family




The above is simple, little things that will help with my Personal Growth.  There's a reason for each item I listed.  They're not resolutions... they're a blueprint for me to reflect throughout the year how I can continue on my personal growth.  


I can't even begin to describe how excited I am also about a workshop that I am going to be participating in that starts on Tuesday, January 5, 2010.  This workshop is HUGE!  This is a workshop that every person that is breathing should be taking advantage of.  I don't know if you know who Darren Hardy is, but he interviews the most successful people in the world and is the publisher of Success magazine.  His workshops that cover the stuff he will be going over in this one costs people roughly $1,500.00.  PEOPLE, IT'S FOR FREE!!!!!  If you aren't heading over {HERE} to his blog and checking this out you are INSANE!!!!  


Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home