Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 30 Days of Truth ~ Day 8

Friday, August 20, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 8

Day 8 ~ Someone who has made my life hell or treated me like crap



Throughout my life I've had my fair share of people who have treated me like crap. The thing is they have never made my life hell. Allowing somebody to have the power to do that to YOUR life is just unimaginable, so the only person to blame for my life ever feeling like hell is myself.



Now treating me like crap ~ that one special someone is hands down my “sister”. It’s really unfortunate that she hasn’t grown up yet, and has extreme immature issues. She lives her life being evil, acting childish, and making people who actually care about her feel like CRAP. She doesn’t have this effect on me anymore, and never will. But there have been many times in my life, that with her vindictive ways she’s made me feel like crap, but I don’t blame her. I blame myself for allowing her to have that effect on me.



I guess in a way I should thank her, because she has helped me discover how not to be effected by hateful people. I try very hard to not live with hate in my heart, and she’s a prime example of what I don’t want to be. So, thank you, Jessica ~ and for the record, when you grow up and have ceased in your childish games I’ll be here. But you will never hurt me again.


Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's hard to cut people we love out of our lives, even when they are not good for us. It's for the best though and I am glad to see that you will be there for her when she stops acting the way she is now!

August 24, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home