Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I'VE MOVED!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'VE MOVED!

Garibay Soup is being retired. All of my posts and comments and pictures and everything.... including from my photography blog have been moved to:


www.EnchantingHavoc.com


When I lost my domain name garibaysoup.com I thought, well, this is the perfect time for me to pack up and move on over to Wordpress and give myself a makeover... and a new name!


So, if you find yourself still arriving over here at Garibay Soup it's time to change that bookmark and go check out the new blog where all the excitement is happening. And I hope you enjoy :)

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home