Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: No more carrying a formula can!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No more carrying a formula can!



It is Works for Me Wednesday!! This week I want to share my new favorite bottles and the most exciting part about them. I guess I should first say I HATE (YES HATE) Avent bottles. I swear it takes me so many tries to get those lids on right and nothing makes me more mad than going to shake that bottle and having formula spray all over you...yeah, that is what happens w/Avent bottles...so if you're a new mommy or new mommy to be and you plan on using bottles - I HIGHLY suggest these ones.

Okay.... Soothie bottles have these fun little "snack containers" as you can see in the picture and you actually can pre measure formula, put them in the little containers and then stack the bottle on top of them. You can just keep stacking and stacking too. This works wonders for me because I already have so much crap in the diaper bag and toting around a can of formula is no fun. Now all I have to do is fill 3 of the little "snack containers" with pre-measured formula (1 for each bottle) fill 2 bottles w/water, then stack one bottle on top of one "snack container" and then the second bottle I stack on 2...and even stacking it on 2 my bottles still fit perfectly in the bottle holders on the diaper bag.

So, this is what works for me. For other tips from other's visit Rocks in My Dryer ~ and Happy Wednesday!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man! I hate the avent bottles too! I'm so tired of being sprayed with formula..but my son is already nine months old. I dunno if I can invest in new bottles--but those look really cool. My son already loves the ugly green soothie pacifiers...they are the only ones he will suck on!

January 24, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always loved these.
http://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=prodCategories&pID=41

I liked my Avent bottles, but I LOVE Dr. Brown. They are just really pricey.

January 26, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I also hate the avent bottles and I'm not sure why I have used them with all three of my kids. I'm trying to get my little one off the bottle or I would give these a try.

January 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home