Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Quick, Tasty, Easy Chicken

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quick, Tasty, Easy Chicken


It's Kitchen Tip Tuesday and I'm letting the world in on our secret, yummy chicken we make a lot.

Ingredients:

Chicken - legs, thighs, breasts, basically whatever chicken you want to eat
Olive Oil
Garlic Salt - or not if you're doing no salt I just LOVE garlic salt
Soy Sauce
Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy (I promise it's not spicy - just tasty) Seasoning
Mrs. Dash Chicken Seasoning

Here's What You Do:

Line your pan w/Olive Oil - not thick, just enough to cover the bottom.
Put your chicken in the pan - then sprinkle all of your seasonings, soy sauce and olive oil (just a little of olive oil) over the top of the chicken. Cover and cook on medium. After it's cooked on the one side, flip over and once again sprinkle all of your seasonings, soy sauce and olive oil (just a little of olive oil) over that side of the chicken. Cover and continue to cook on med-low until done.

Okay, I know I suck at explaining recipes, but I hope you get the idea here. If you have any questions just let me know in my comments and I'll reply in my comments. There's flavor in every bite!

For other Kitchen Tip's visit Tammy's Blog

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this recipe on a last minute "what do I have for dinner?" google search for "easy tasty chicken" It was really easy and very good. Thanks! Even my three small children loved it! Erin

November 10, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home