Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: It's Snowing

Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Snowing

Do they really think I'm stupid? I keep hearing this sweet little voice from outside saying, "Mommy we REALLY want our pictures taken out here. I'll pose for you." Hmmmm...... I think not! Here is what they're doing outside and I was smart enough to take the pics before they got the idea in their head to "get me" The last picture on here is what I was driving in earlier - now keep in mind I DO NOT DRIVE IN SNOW. So, basically I cried the whole way home. My wonderful loving husband laughed at me the whole way home.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Ugh...maybe this is the storm headed our way.

It looks like they had a great time!

January 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home