Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden's First Baseball Game

Monday, April 7, 2008

Jayden's First Baseball Game



Jayden's first game was tonight. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. There was one girl twirling in the outfield, one building a sand mound LOL ~ TBall is HILARIOUS! Ella was a trooper. It was so cold out there! My Grandparent's came, and my dad & his wife were there for their kid who was also playing a baseball game... so they kept coming over and watching. Gino had to work :*( BUT! his lunch break was for the majority of the game. I'm so happy he made it. Enjoy the video!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! that video is adorable! He is sooo much better than me!! hahaha i miss you guys soo much!
love you!
xoxo
amber

April 8, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute! :-) I love watching kids sports.

April 8, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home