Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Heavenly Father Hear My Prayer

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heavenly Father Hear My Prayer

I'm back at Works for Me Wednesday this week.

Lately, a lot of things have not been working for me. Life has been chaotic, but things are slowly getting better. I'm working on positivity right now, and that is starting to work.... I want to share with you a prayer that I learned from my Great-grandma. It's a prayer that I have always remembered. I've taught Jayden and it is the prayer that he says every night before he goes to bed ~ of course, he adds on at the end to bless his sister Mya and asks for her back and to make sure she doesn't fall on the clouds. He's such a sweet boy.

Heavenly Father, hear my prayer
Keep me in Thy loving care
Be my guide in all I do
Bless all those who love me too

My Grandma just moved here and I went into her bathroom and she had this prayer that had been like embroidered with yarn above her toilet, which my Great-Grandma's name & the year she made it ~ 1981, which was a year before I was born.

My Great-Grandma is still alive and I hope someday my Grandma will give that to me so that I can hang it in my children's room.

This prayer works for us and to see what other things work for others head over to Shannon's blog.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jen aka mommay said...

That is really nice. I might have to have some plaques made with it for my kids rooms.

June 25, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home