Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I like her!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I like her!

Who would've thought. I really like Brittney ~ if you're just joining me here, she's a sister from my dad that I've never known. She just moved here and we have formed an awesome relationship!! I think she's a great girl and while we're so different, we're so alike. Who would've thought? I'm glad I gave her a chance and can't wait to get to know her better.

I just want to give a big thanks to you, Sam, for giving me the wonderful advice. I love you and I love you for telling me like it is... always. You were in my life for such a short time, but you will forever be a wonderful friend of mine.

Brittney has actually spent lots of time here at my home helping me with my kids and my work. She's very enjoyable. She came with my Grandma and I to a water aerobics class at the YMCA (which I loved!) and they got along great as well. My Grandma is my mom's mom and Brittney is my sister through my dad... so they have no relation.

It looks like Brittney might actually move in with my Grandma since my Grandma has 2 extra rooms and is lonely. Brittney has a place to live, but unfortunately wouldn't be having her own room ~ I think this is going to work out great! Brittney might be able to find a job at the Y or somewhere else in Ashland and my Grandma won't be so lonely, I think it all just might work out GREAT!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, I'm really glad for you! It's always good to have nice people in your life. Just think of all the memories you two can start creating together.

You will always be my forever friend too!!!

June 25, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home