Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Can't believe it's already that time of year! We took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday and took lots and lots of REALLY cute pictures. Ella loved it out there. She cried when we left. I think she enjoyed just wandering out in the beautiful country. Since we went on a weekday we weren't able to do all the fun stuff (pony rides, tractor rides, corn maze...) so, we'll have to go back this weekend. My friend Jenise was up visiting from Sacramento and she came along with us and picked out a pumpkin to carve too! Hope you enjoy the pictures and video!! BTW ~ I bought the video camera I was raving about a couple days ago, so expect many videos of the kids! Here's one I took at the pumpkin patch ~ I have some of carving the pumpkins too, but that'll be in the carving pumpkin post :)









Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how much Ella has changed in the couple of months since we saw her! Such a cutie!

October 22, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...I have cute kids. Your kids are "as cute" as my kids. It's official. LOVE IT.

October 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home