Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: I'm in a rut - but here's an update

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm in a rut - but here's an update

I haven't had much to say lately. I've been sick with a cold for over 2 weeks now. Today's the first day I woke up w/out a horrible sore throat, so that MUST mean that I'm on the road to recovery.... finally.

Next week is Thanksgiving and my mom will be coming up and bringing my niece, Alana. I am sooooooooo excited to get Alana and Ella together finally. Last year Alana was up for Thanksgiving, but they were just little babies.

I've been overwhelmed these past few days and today I've got a lot of tackling to do. It's anti-procrastination day over at Flylady.net and I'm going to stop procrastinating and get some stuff done. I just have to do a nose dive into it all.

ELLA UPDATE:

She says the following now:

What's that?
Who's that?
Love
Shoes
JJ
Jay
Jayblah
mama
dada
baba
Ben
more
all done
thank you
oh wow
princess
No No
Don't!
Mine!


I think there's more, but those are the ones that are on top of my head. She talks all day long. This girl never stops. She's climbing up on top of tables, trying to putt drawers out so she can get up on the counters. This girl is one determined and smart little cookie.

JAYDEN UPDATE:

Every night before bed HE reads me a book. He's been doing amazing with his reading... I'm so proud of him. He's been working on his Articles of Faith and has #1 done to a T, and we're on #2 this week. If he can get it down we'll move on to #3, but I have a feeling we'll be on #2 for another week. We say it at night before prayers and in the morning before prayers. He's done with soccer (I'll get pics and video up soon) and he's still doing amazing in his piano and is still working hard at Karate (or in his words Kung Foo).

I don't understand sometimes why God blessed me with the most perfect, amazing, beautiful babies. I'm so lucky and blessed to be able to be their mom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home