Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: No More Baths

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No More Baths

Jayden is now too "old" for baths. He's six years old and six year olds take showers. I must say I'm quite pleased with this new decision of his. Last night while Jayden was in the shower I cleaned MY bathroom - not his... MINE! It was so needed. He actually is doing a good job washing himself. Even his own hair! He uses a loofah like his daddy (yes he probably would kill me if he knew I was putting this on the world wide web) and I could watch through the clear glass door to see if he was doing a good job. It was all a success. No splashing, no water on the floor, no me bending down to help him. I like this no more baths deal. He was even singing in the shower... how cute is that? It amazes me how every day this little boy of mine is growing into his own little person. I cannot believe that he's 6. I cannot believe that he no longer wants to give his dad a kiss goodbye (boys do not kiss boys) I can't believe that my baby is not a baby.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

My son is 8 and decided about 6 months ago that he wanted to take showers. I laugh because he is in the shower for 30 minutes and I can't figure out why? He takes a longer shower than I do!

February 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home