Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Jayden Funnies

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jayden Funnies

Jayden has said some pretty cute, comical things lately so I thought I should make a note of them real quick here:

1.) About a month ago he wanted to make my mom a card. So, I folded up some paper, he drew a picture on it and then he told me what he wanted the inside to say so I could write it on a piece of paper for him to then copy it onto the card. This is what the card said, "Grandma, you are so beautiful. I love you. Love Jayden"

2.) Last night we walked outside and it had been raining and the smell of the rain with the flowers was a beautiful smell. As Jayden steps outside he says, "Mom, it smells so beautiful out here. Like your mom."

if you can't tell.... he thinks my mom is a very beautiful person - how much sweeter can you get?

3.) When I was 17/18 and I used to hang out with Gino. I'd go through drive throughs and get us free food just from smiling and asking politely I swear! (if a guy was working the drive through of course) Well, a couple days ago I went through the Taco Bell drive through just to get a soda. I pulled up to the window and asked how much and the guy said "Free" I thank him, pull away and say to Gino "Hmmmm mama still got it." And Jayden asked what I was talking about and I told him his mama is hot and Jayden says, "Oh no, Mama! You're not a hot chick. You're just a mom!" And he thinks my mom is beautiful - she's a mom! UGH LOL

I know there's a million more things, but I'll update later as they pop into my mind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Wright said...

cute how kids imagine we're so old. You have a beautiful family. I sneaked over here from Jenna's blog :)

March 24, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home