Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Tackled! Oh and we're coming to Sac!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tackled! Oh and we're coming to Sac!

I've tackled the 2 major things I've been putting off today and IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!!!! We're packing our family into the car tomorrow and heading down I5 back to our home land. We're going to see our family. In order to do this, however, I needed to finally head to the DMV and get my car registered, because my temporary pass has been expired since 2/26/08. I finally got my Oregon plates after living here for almost a year. I majored in procrastination if you didn't already know. The other task I tackled was going to the fire department and getting Ella's car seat correctly installed. After I saw what it looked like correctly installed I was furious with myself, because for the past 7 months I was putting her precious life in danger. There's no way she would have been okay in an accident. Now, she's safe. Jayden's safe. We're all safe. We have brand new tires (not done today) and fresh oil and we're good to go!

I have been panicking about this trip a little. I can't wait to see our friends and family, but I'm so scared to travel with my kids. Especially with Ella's heart problem. We've been in the clear since the end of October, but what IF something was to happen. Scares the crap out of me. I hate to travel so far from her doctors. It'll be okay though. Prayers and positivity will get us through this.

My sister hasn't met Ella yet. I'm so excited for Ella to meet her auntie FINALLY and for my sister to meet her niece. And I can't wait to get all the babies together for a picture. Jayden is included in "babies".

The next exciting thing about my trip is my cousin Jenna. My aunt Rayna gave her up for adoption when she was a baby to a wonderful family and I'M FINALLY GETTING TO SEE HER!!!! She's giving a talk at church on Sunday and Gino, the kids and I are going with her and her family. It's going to be amazing!!!!!!

Keep us in your prayers please that we have a safe and enjoyable trip. I'll posts lots of pictures when I get home on Sunday (we're coming home after we eat on Easter). And I hope that everyone has a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home