Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Meeting Jenna Lee

Monday, March 24, 2008

Meeting Jenna Lee

I got to meet Jenna Lee this weekend. Jenna Lee was born 12/7/87 to my aunt Rayna. My aunt was only 16 years old. She knew in her heart that she could not give Jenna the life that Jenna deserved. So she made the most amazing decision to give Jenna up to a family who could give her the life she deserved.

I had the privilege of meeting not only Jenna, but her entire family. The family that raised her into the wonderful girl she is today. When I hugged her mom I was filled with so much emotion, because I think she's an amazing person to give Jenna the life she did. Gino, the kids and I went to church with them on Easter Sunday and got to watch Jenna give a talk on the resurrection. It was emotional. It was amazing. She has an AMAZING testimony of this church and I only hope that one day I can have one as strong as hers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

How special to get to meet her! I think adoption is a good choice, but such a hard one. How strong your aunt must have been to do that!

March 24, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home