Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: My Weekly Tips Will Resume.......

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Weekly Tips Will Resume.......

If you come here to read my Kitchen Tips on Tuesday or my Works for Me on Wednesdays - or even my Friday Favorites, I just want to apologize for not having them. With our trip and having company over I have not been able to post on these. They will resume next week, so don't stray too far away ;0)

Also being resumed next week is my Book of Mormon Journey over at my other blog. So if you've ever been curious about the Book of Mormon check over there as I read with a study guide and write about my thoughts and feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home