Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Our Trip/Easter in Pictures

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Trip/Easter in Pictures




We drove into Sacramento at around 6:30pm. My mom, Sean, Jenna, My sister Jess, Gio & My nephew Vani came to visit us. It was the first time that my sister got to meet Ella. Of course, she loved her! And it was my first time meeting Jenna! It also was the first time that Jenna met my mom, which would be her biological aunt. It was a great time visiting with everyone.



Saturday morning we woke up and drove to Stockton so that Gino's mom and brother, Gabriel, could meet Ella. Gino's mom, Alice, was excited to finally meet her first girl. She has 3 sons and 1 grandson, Jayden.



Saturday night we went out to dinner with Gino's friends Dave, Justin & Rob. We haven't seen them since we moved in 2007.














Sunday after church we went on a picnic by the river and ate some delicious food! The above are pictures from the day. Ella LOVED being outside. Vani (my nephew) followed Jayden everywhere he went. It was really cute. Seeing everyone was so nice. But I was happy to come home. I realize that when we're in the city our days fly by us. When we're home it seems like they last forever. Maybe that's because we don't spend half of our lives in the car. I love my family, but I really love living in such a slow paced life. I hope that everyone had as happy of an Easter as we did. This is the first year in a long time that we actually celebrated Easter for what it really is. It felt wonderful to go to church, especially with Jenna and her beautiful family.

And if you want to see the pictures I've posted bigger just click on them ;0)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I enjoyed your pictures. It looks and sounds like you had a great time.

March 27, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home