Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: Family History

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Family History


I believe that family history is so important. It's so important for your kids to know where they came from. I believe that we as parents have a responsibility to provide our children with records of their child hood. I have come up with the solution on this. First off, let me just say that I LOVE to scrapbook. However, with working and kids and life, I just don't have the time to be ON IT. So, while I will still do scrapbooks at some point I've come up with a new plan.

Every year I will be taking all of my blog entries for the year and putting them into a hard cover book. Blurb has a program that is awesome and will help me with this. Every year there will be a book for my family. It will have all the pictures, all the stories, EVERYTHING on my blog. With videos I will take all the videos for the year and burn them into a movie. That DVD will be put in the back of my "blog book". I can't wait for this year to end so that I can make my first book.

And that is how I will be providing to my family our Garibay Family History.

For other Works for Me tip - visit Shannon's Blog.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Britni said...

I've looked into doing this to keep a kind of journal and am glad it's worked out for someone. Thanks.

April 9, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Quinn said...

I just printed all of my 2006 blog entries and now have a 'written' journal. I got it in the mail today :) Now onto getting 2007 uploaded. I thought I would take all my pregnancy entries and make a separate book for 'Ninja Baby's' Pregnancy.

April 9, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home